Sonographer (1 Position) Nakuru Main
I. JOB Summmary
Follow established sonogram requirements and regulations to ensure patient care and safety.
II. Key Responsibilities
- Performing radiological procedures by operating complex medical instruments such as ultrasound, and several other imaging devices.
- Producing images of high diagnostic quality.
- Assisting with diagnostic imaging services in Theatres.
- Safeguarding all confidential information concerning patients and their treatment.
- Safeguarding hospital equipment and patient’s property from damage, wastage or loss.
- Effective use of picture archiving and radiological information systems among other duties.
- B.Sc (Radiography) /Higher Diploma
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Good communication skills
- Must be registered by the radiology board
- 1 year hands on experience
All fields are required
Dear user, didn’t find what you were looking for?
For Quick Assistance call us: