Nurse – Emergency (1 Position) Eldoret Main
I. JOB Summmary
Mediheal group of Hospitals is seeking a Full Time experienced, energetic, strong, and dedicated Nurse - In emergency to assist the department in leading the exceptional nursing services that are delivered to our residents daily.
II. Key Responsibilities
- Managing patients requiring critical care
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions, evaluating and documenting patient’s outcomes
- Providing appropriate healthcare services using Evidence-Based Practice
- Providing health education and counseling patients/clients and community on identified health needs;
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans
- Maintaining records on patients /client’s health condition and care
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment; and via collecting and compiling data.
- M.Sc (Nursing) / B.Sc (Nursing) / KRCHN / Higher Diploma
- Current Licensure with the Nursing council of Kenya
- Demonstrate evidence-based knowledge of current practices in nursing.
- Demonstrate Leadership and management skills
- 5+ Years Experience
All fields are required
Dear user, didn’t find what you were looking for?
For Quick Assistance call us: